Raised from Perdition
"For you, a thousand times over."
Hi there, my name is Emily. I am 18 years of age, and going to Ferris State University. Enjoy your stay, and good luck on your adventure through this blog I call chaos.
The Padabutt Shrine
If I post something of yours, and it doesn't have credit, just ask, and I'll fix it, promise.
Aaro Tveit @ 54 Below
I’m leaning towards yes.
1. Sexual orientation.
2. What I’m really bad at.
Keeping my room clean, and keeping up with my laundry.
3. The one person whose arms I’d like to be in.
4. My best first date.
That would probably be my first date with Nick. He took me to the park, and we got ice cream, and went back to my house and watched Easy A. It was a lovely, simple date.
5. A description of my self-esteem.
I’m relatively confident in who I am, I will pretty much act however I please and not really care much about what other people think about me. Though, when I have to stand in front of a class and give a presentation, my self-confidence drains quickly.
6. Who my best friends are.
Jordan, Nichole, and Sarah
7. My favorite book.
Oh, goodness. Anything by John Green, I adore. I don’t think I could choose one specific favorite book though.
8. Biggest turn-offs.
9. A description of my best friend.
Nichole-she and I have a strange friendship. We take each other out on dates often, and stick to our routine of food, mall, rummy pretty religiously. Our conversations will hit every aspect of our lives, from to details about our current ailments to recent sexual encounters. She is a beautiful creature, and probably one of the most straight-forward, sweetest, most chocolate-addicted people I know, and I love her. <3
Jordan-We have been best friends ever since third grade, and I don’t see that friendship ever going away. She and I are like sisters, and I love her to death. She is one of the prettiest girls I know, and I know that whenever I can hang out with her, it will always be a blast. She is also very protective of me, and it makes me smile <3
Sarah-My sister who is two years older than me. She went off to college last year, and it hasn’t been the same at home without her. I really do miss her pretty much every day. Whenever she’s home, we have the best of time. We’ll go out for hours, and just wander around the town, bake anything and everything, and go on sprees of watching whatever television show we find that looks mildly appealing. I love her to death, and can’t wait until we’re suitemates next year <3
10. My favorite animal.
11. Someone I miss.
12. The reason behind my last breakup.
My last official breakup was with Trevor. That one was because A.I felt like he was too intense for me, the way he felt about me. and, B.Because I had feelings for John, and I knew I couldn’t ignore them and date Trevor.
13. What I did yesterday.
Yesterday, as in Monday. I woke up at Nichole’s house, ate Waffle Crisp and texted John for a bit. Then he had to go, and she and I went to the new gym. It was really nice, and only $5 for a day pass, because I am not yet 18 (score!). After that, we went to YaYa’s and got our chicken caesar salads and pita bread with honey butter. From there we went to the mall, and she got some new bras and underwear from Victoria’s Secret, and then went back to her house, where we watched TV and played cards until I left at 5. I went home and worked on my paper on Paul Bernardo, and here I am. Not yet finished with the paper, and getting distracted by the internet.
14. What my greatest achievement is.
I honestly have no idea. I don’t think I truthfully have any “great achievements” yet in my life.
15. A description of the person I dislike most.
Oh boy..That would definitely have to be Odin. Everything about this boy grinds my gears. From the way he walks, to his face, to that annoying as fuck laugh of his. And the fact that he sags his pants to his knees, and thinks he’s perfect, and can do no wrong.
16. My 5 favorite songs right now.
1. My Beautiful Rescue-This Providence
2. E.t.-Katy Perry
3. The One-Adaboy!
4. If I Could Turn Back Time-Cher
5. Never Gonna Give You Up-Rick Astley
17. How my last kiss went down.
Dropping John off at his home after one of our exciting outings. Just a five minute little kiss goodbye.
18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex.
A good body, self confidence, caring, good looking, eyes.
19. All of the pets I’ve ever had.
Numerous fish, including our “Uncle Ryan Fish”
K.C., our golden retriever who passed away when I was in Kindergarten.
Hershey, our chocolate lab who we’ve had since I was in Kindergarten
20. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
21. The one place I want to be right now.
With John, like I was supposed to be. But then, of course, it didn’t work out.
22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.
That they’re ashamed of me.
23. Where I have lived before.
Born and raised in Bay City.
24. I’ll love you if…
you’ll take me.
25. What are my future plans?
To become a nurse anesthetist and have a family.
26. An internal conflict I have with myself.
Is this wrong?
27. What I’m doing tomorrow.
School. Paper. Babysit.
28. What I want to be when I get older.
29. Most embarrassing moment.
Oh, I have plenty. But most embarrassing would probably be when I ran into a pole with my bass drum on in front of half of the band sophomore year, and I broke my harness. Or when I slipped on one stair and broke my ankle at school freshman year.
30. Two of my insecurities.
That I’m not in shape
That my skin is not clear
31. What I would do if I won the lottery.
32. A description of the boy or girl I like.
Everything I like in a boy. He’s massive, 6’4”, and sexy as hell. I’ve liked him for the past five years, and don’t see that changing at any point in the near future. And I’m just gonna add this here, because he was the cutest little kid ever, and this picture makes me smile
Ohh, just look at him <3
33. What I love most about myself.
My boobs, and eyes.
34. My biggest pet peeves.
Chewing with the mouth open.
35. What bands I’ve seen live.
Oh goodness, that’s a lot. I can’t name them all.
36. How many kids I want in the future.
I haven’t really thought about it all that much, but at least two.
37. My idea of a perfect date.
Going to his house, making dinner, turning on a movie, and cuddling on the couch/bed.
38. What I’m really good at.
Living life to the fullest.
39. Most traumatic experience.
Umm…not thinking of one right now.
40. Where I would like to live.
In a home with somebody who I love and who loves me. Wherever that can happen, I’ll be okay with.
41. The nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.
That I’m perfect.
42. Do I like where I am now?
My bedroom’s a pretty nice place.
43. My relationship with my sibling(s).
She’s my best friend.
44. All the pets I’ve ever had.
Already did thiss
45. What I can hear right now.
The fan on the laptop
46. My biggest worry currently.
That he’ll break my heart again
47. Something I’ve wished for repeatedly.
John to stop being dumb.
48. My relationship with my parents.
Uhhhh….it’s been better
49. Something I should have said a long time ago.
You can’t walk all over me.
50. What my last text message says.
“Well then, get your sexy little ass over here and watch what happens”
51. What I hate most about myself.
How untidy I am.
52. Biggest turn-ons.
Anything John does.
53. What words upset me the most.
“I don’t think we can see each other any more”
54. What I hate/hated the most about school.
The homework, of course.